Roman Ridge Road, Roman Ridge Industrial Estate, Julian Way, Wincobank, Sheffield, South YorkshireS9 1GB
Square feet: 27,182
Square metres: 2,529
Sale Price£ 1,500,000
LocationView on map
The property comprises a cold store warehouse currently being used by national distribution company GIST who are re-locating, but is equally suited to basic ambient warehouse use. The building is a steel framed construction with cladded elevations providing a single story open plan warehouse accommodation offering the following main features:
• Excellent internal eaves height of 7.4 metres
• Insulated and lined to cold store standard with chiller plant in situ capable of reaching – 22 c
• 4 tail gate loading doors, 1 level access door fronting onto open plan secure yard.
• Racking available for 4,000 pallett positions
• Various re-fitted office and staff areas
• Separate front end distribution/packing area.
• Dedicated on site staff parking area
• 1.4 acre site
The Roman Ridge Industrial Estate is located off Tyler Street in the Wincobank area of Sheffield. The estate lies approximately 4 miles North East of the city centre and within approximately ¼ mile from junction 34 of the M1 motorway, the estate thereby benefits from excellent local and national road communications.
The Meadowhall Regional shopping complex lies close bye, so that this location is well served by public transport connections with the Meadowhall bus and train interchange being a short walk from the estate
TOTAL APPROX. 2,529sq.metres 27,182.12 sq.ft.
|Space||Square feet||Square metres|
|Loading Despatch bay||4,448||413|
Rateable Value - £ 57,000
There is an on site car parking for employee car parking to the side of the warehouse that can accommodate over 30 vehicles. Thee is a large concreted apron to the front for trailer parking/loading/unloading
B8 Warehouse Use
Available on request.
Lease Terms and Rental Details
New Lease available on term to be agreed - asking rental based on £ 4.50 per square foot per annum, exclusive